Today we are going to learn something about Surya Namaskar. We are going to learn what, why and how of the Surya Namaskar, step by step.
• Lets pray to the Sun God.
• It is early in the morning.
• The sun is rising on the horizon.
• You have taken bath and you feel fresh and strong.
• Take the morning air deep into your lungs.
• Refer to Step Ahead to Excellence Warming up exercise.
• Stand straight. Be at ease.
• Fold your hands in Namaskar Mudra.
• There is no muscle tension anywhere on your body.
• There is no tension on your head and hair.
• No tension on your face forehead, nose, cheeks, chin, ears.
• There is no tension on your neck.
• Remove the tension, if there is any, on your neck, shoulders, elbows,
wrists, palms, fingers.
• Keep the muscles - of the stomach, abdomen, back - loose.
Relax the muscles of the thighs, knees, ankles, feet, toes etc.
• Be at a relaxed position.
Significance: Surya Namaskar generates heat and energy. Breathing becomes deep and hard.
WebSite : peopleawesome.com
Article : peopleawesome.com/know.php?l=en
Facebook : facebook.com/PeopleAwesome