Sunday, October 28, 2012

It is called "Glory Drain Hole"

It is called "Glory Drain Hole"

It is called "Glory Drain Hole" Glory holes are used for dam's to drain excess water during dry seasons. This is the largest one of them all in the world, it is located in Lake Berryessa.

It is used very rarely, but it is quite the sight to see it being put to use. Located in Napa County, California, USA this glory hole was constructed between 1953 and 1957. The hole diameter is 72ft (22m) wide whilst the critical drop is 280ft (86m).



It is called "Glory Drain Hole"

WebSite :  peopleawesome.com

4 comments:

  1. Itѕ like you reаd my mind! Υou appear tο know a lot about this, lіke
    you wrote thе boоk in it or somethіng. I thіnκ that you
    cаn do ωith sοmе ρics to driѵe the
    mesѕagе hοme а bit, but other than that, this
    is fantastiс blog. A fantaѕtіc
    rеаd. Ι'll definitely be back.

    my blog post Cannes Yacht Charter

    ReplyDelete
  2. How should Thieves Measure Whether Your private home Makes a very good
    Target

    Here is my blog post titivate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Browsing in Kolkata not to mention Luxurious Kolkata
    Hotel rooms

    my homepage converter video to mp3

    ReplyDelete
  4. My partner aand I stumbled over here from a different
    website and thought I may as well chec things out.
    I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to going over your wweb age again.



    Also visit my web site - assassin's creed

    ReplyDelete