Friday, October 19, 2012

Sometimes it hurts..!!

Sometimes it hurts..!!

Sometimes it hurts..!!

Once there were two good friends on Facebook and in real life too. One day Friend A opened Friend B's Facebook profile and he saw there are more than 100 photos in his friends profile.. but when he opened photo folder... Do you know what he saw??
He was shocked that he can only access 8-10 photos because his Friend B has not given the permission to access her photos. He remain silent but always thinking only one thing in mind..

"I feel like I am sitting in a room full of people that I love, and you know what, they just don't care that I love them. They don't care whether or not I live or die. To them I'm just another boy, just another stranger. To me, they are my best friends, the only people I have left. (This is how he used to feel, all the time)."

This is life... Sometimes we get hurt from little things...
But it really hurts..!!



Sometimes it hurts..!!

WebSite :  peopleawesome.com

No comments:

Post a Comment