Wednesday, October 17, 2012

"A Heart-touching Message by a Woman"... (Must Read)

"A Heart-touching Message by a Woman"... (Must Read)

"A Heart-touching Message by a Woman"... (Must Read)

Someone asked Me... Are you a Working Women or a House-Wife?

I said: Yes I'm a full time working House-Wife.

I work 24 hours a day...

I'm a "Mom", a Wife, Daughter, and a Daughter in Law...

I'm an Alarm Clock, a Cook, a Maid, a Teacher, a Waiter, a Nanny, a Nurse, a Handyman, a Security Officer, a Counselor and a Comforter.

I don't get Holidays, sick, leave or days off...
I work through Day and Night...

I'm on call all hours and get paid with a sentence...

"What You Do All Day at Home" :/

Dedicated this message to all Mothers, Wives, Daughters and Sisters.

Please ♥ Share ♥ this Message with all girls and boys to make them realize the Importance of Women.



"A Heart-touching Message by a Woman"... (Must Read)

WebSite :  peopleawesome.com

No comments:

Post a Comment