1. Eat food at fixed hours.
2. Do not eat immediately after a workout.
3. Do not overeat.
4. If you are on insulin, make sure you have three
proper meals with light snacks in between.
5. Do not eat fast; masticate and munch your food well before you swallow.
6. Drink a lot of water that will help flush the toxins
off your system.
7. Make sure the gaps between your meals are
8. Avoid fried foods and sweetmeats.
9. Include fresh vegetable salad in every meal.
10. Have at least 20 to 25 grams of raw onion daily.
11.Do atleast 1 hour exercise daily.
12. Add wheat bran to your wheatflour (50%
wheat flour + 50% wheat bran). This helps increase fibre in your diet.!
WebSite : peopleawesome.com
Article : peopleawesome.com/know.php?l=en
Facebook : facebook.com/PeopleAwesome